Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not The Most Politically Correct Statement

After I found out I was pregant with Progeny One, I went by my mother's work to tell her how my first doctor's visit went. Now, it is important to note that I am a petite individual and I wore a size zero at the time.

"Well, everything looks great!" I told her excitedly. She looked at me as if she could spit razor blades.

"What in the world are you doing wearing blue jeans?" She demanded.

"Mother...I'm like five mintues pregant. I wont even show for another three or four months," I attempted to explain.

"What are you trying to have? A Mongoloid?"

1 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

That is ok, my mom told me the intire time that I would be fat and NEVER see my size 8s agian I might as well give them away! At one year I am down to a 12... she DAMN WELL BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN RIGHT! We just can not have my mother being right!!!!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home