Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm Too Sexy For Your Friends

There comes a time in every young persons life that they must accept the fact that yes, their parents have sex. Unfortunately, I was faced with my own realization surrounded by ten of my close friends.

When the Camcorders first came out, my parents bought one. It was the big kind that you had to sit on your shoulder and used a regular sized VHS tape...but anyway....some friends and I decided we would film ourselves jumping ramps on our four wheelers. So I picked a tape from the collection, popped it in the camera, and commenced to filming all afternoon.

A few hours later, we were dying to look at the tape and see who jumped the highest, best, coolest, whatever. So we all gathered as close around the television as we could get. I put the tape in and mashed play. There were staticy lines for a second or two and then another image. Of a naked woman. Stepping out of the shower. My guest shower to be exact.

My friend Mark, who has fingers like E.T, said, "Dude! That's your Momma!"

"No, it's not!" I said quickly. Too quickly.

"Yes it is! Here, I'll show you!"

Lord God.

For the next thirty minutes we watched my mother step out of the shower over and over and over and over again. And then some more. And one more time for good measure.

When my mother got home later that night, she asked how my day went.

"Oh pretty good I guess. All of my friends saw you naked."

"What?!?!" She asked, clearly mortified. I broke it down for her.

For the rest of the evening, she made me reenact what happened on the video. I tried to get her to watch it for herself but she said she couldn't bear to do it. Just to rib her a little, I told her my friends thought she was hot.

"Oh! Get out of here! This is nothing to joke about! Really?"

8 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Yeah, I HEARD them once! Yeck! No one should need to know that their mom is a screamer... or their dad is THAT good!!!!!!

I also have been blamed for my In-laws in a hotel in Rome! Yeah THAT was a highlight of my existence! That is almost worse then my own parents!!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

T...what would I do with out your comments...LOL.

My blog would be a lonely lonely place. MY OWN HUSBAND LOOKS AT THIS EVERYDAY AND WILL NOT EVEN LEAVE A COMMENT.

*Sigh*

Stacy...I have not seen you today Ms. Priss...where are you?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're reading Maddie just keep writing. I'd love to talk Taylor Hicks with you if you want to blog about him. hint hint :D

7:51 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE Taylor Hicks!

Talk on! I'm right here with you!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.M.G. I thought you were going to tell me you watched them doing the nasty. I think I would've been damaged for life. I'm so glad it was just your hot momma stepping out of the shower!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was wondering if you've heard of him before, being from your neck of the woods and with radio and all?

Hubby and I just love him too! Read on the internet that Simon thinks he's "watched" a lot of Ray Charles. *frowning*

10:33 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I never heard of him prior to AI but I love him. I think he really feels the music and that's one way he acts the way he does.

Simon is starting to tick me off. He had YET to give Taylor a nice and SINCERE compliment. 'You look like somone's drunk dad at a wedding'? Totally uncalled for if you ask me.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to admit thought TH's dance moves were a little um, I don't know...unrhythmic. It was funny watching him dance to soul with no soul or rhythm. Sorry...

BUT I do think he can sing! LOL.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home