Monday, March 27, 2006

Eye Of The Tiger

I thought you wanted peace Sharon? Was that before or after you decided to wear A. A really gold coat, B. Pants that are waaaay to short and C. Shoes with accessories on them...which one was it Sharon? So all this talk about peace in the middle east 'is just a breath away'...was that all for show? Was that just for publicity for your upcoming movie? Cause this outfit is not only more than enough to start a riot but it is an obvious cry for help. I honestly don't think a whole lot of people are going to take that peace sign your flashing there serious, sister. You know what? I never thought I would say this but PLEASE...take your clothes off. You look like a drag version of Rocky Balboa...maybe Rocky BALLboa.

I am grateful for small miracles though...at least it wasn't a close up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one word for this ensemble: horridious. How do you dress like this when you've got the money to hire an ARMY of stylists to stop you from doing it??

8:52 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Nicole...I don't know if you meant to say 'horridious' but I'm stealing it.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARe those *loafers* with a *buckle*?

OMG, those are sooo 1997.

Sharon, get a clue. A black turtleneck from The Gap was cute. Shoes from Goodwill is not.

SL

6:21 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

She wasn't showing her Hoo Hoo so I'm happy.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home