Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tom's Scientology Vs. Katie's Hoo Hoo

"Be Slient" signs were delivered to the Cruise mansion yesterday, so that they may surround Katie while she gives birth.

I don't think I would be a very good Scientologist. I CUT UP during my children's birth and I was so doped up the second time, I though there were purple elephants in the room telling me to push. I can't help but feel sorry for Katie. She has no idea how painful it is even with medication.

If you gave birth 'naturally' and expierenced no pain, please keep your comments to yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

When Tom "I know everything but common sense" Cruise pushes out a watermelon from his asshole, won't even go to the other anatomy we could use, I will then allow HIM to give ME advice. Infact, he does not even have to do that, he can just have a kidney stone come out naturally through his little drummer, we will see how quiet he is THEN! I told my FIL, whom I love to death to "shut the f up!" I can not even imagine what I would tell Tommyboy!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home