Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm A Skank In A Bottle
Is anyone else surprised that Christina Aguilera has a rather nice body in these pictures she posed for the upcoming issue of GQ? Here it's obvious that she is channeling the famous Marilyn Monroe picture from when Marilyn was actually just plain ole' Norma Jean.

Now, if we could do something about the whoretrocious bright red lipstick Christina has been so fond of lately and also if we could hide the bottle of bleach she insists on putting on her hair.

5 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Surprise Surprise. Christina's showing up naked again right before her album is to be released.

I find her gross. I can understand how people think she has a good voice but I can't understand how people can think she's hot to look at. Yuck.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I don't think she's that cute either but I do like her husband's gigantic jug ears.

10:34 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

She's not a natural blond? I thought she is!!!

And here I thought you look like her Maddie (especially when she was just starting up and she's cute back then. Got some little meat on her). Now she's so skinny!

5:42 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I'm about to follow the advice at the top of this box..."close this window."

7:49 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LMAO...MJ...you are so good with the one liners...

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home