Saturday, May 13, 2006

Heather Skanklear
Look, I know you were done wrong by your girl Denise, but if we are being honest, Richie wasn't really that hot to begin with. I mean he had the whole middle aged spread going and he had a little womb broom facial hair that wasn't really working for him. But alas, love is blind.

I really admire the way you've remained quiet during this entire debacle and that's a good thing because your wardrobe is saying plenty. It says to me, "I have no idea that I look as if I am desperately trying to hold onto my twenties despite the fact that my nails are shredded and bloody because I refuse to let go." Other times, I am reminded of the phrase "If you love something set it free."

Set your youth free, Heather. Set it free.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

Pamela Anderson could join her in the release party.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LOL...

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home