Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Let's Hope She Doesn't Hear A Baby Cry
Tiny Pants Man...would you mind tapping your lady love on the shoulder and letting her know that her nursing bra is showing? And would you also tell her that she is supposed to cover her business back up when she's done? I don't think it's supposed to be...bouncing around like that. Oh! And could you see if Katie has any make up so that she can try and cover up the fact that she has not slept in two weeks because your Attention Deficit Disorder ass won't LET HER STAY AT HOME AND SLEEP? I would tell her myself but I don't want to mess up the whole brainwashing thing you got going on there...

8 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

That TomKat?!?!?!?!?!!???!

OMG. I didn't recognize Katie, well, I didn't recognize them both.

Katie looked even older in that pic. She looked so haggard.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Man, what happened to her? I did not recognize her from the Katie I see before. What did Tom do to her?
She really looks haggard!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies it's not Katiiiie anymore.

She had to change her name to Kate. Let's not forget, Tommy may get pissed. LOL

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yikes... what's wrong with this woman?!? Thanks for the peep show Katie, or is it Kate? Either way-- good work.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

yep, the girl needs to get some sleep.

1:00 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Well first off, that is not haggerd that is "I just had a baby!" LMAO! THAT is what ALL new Moms look like, THEY are just smart enough to, you know take their vitamins... or was it stay home and rest when they can until they get into the swing of things??? Gosh I can not remember now!

Oh and Anon... No, no! Tom said it is KATE becuase it is more mature (I wanted to kick him in the teeth for what he said) BUT... the otherday after he made the hoop-la over it HE called her Katie! The man is a creep! She needs help with the little one and sleep not galavanting around helping him promote his stupid movie. He just promotes himself higher and higher in the asshole catagory if you ask me!

7:22 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

By the way, has anyone else noticed she is wearing flats these days???

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home