Monday, May 15, 2006

Wonder Bread...I Mean Wonder Woman
For the record, I despise lies, but for the love of all that is holy, someone please look me in the eyes, bald face lie if you have to, and tell me this is not true...

According to The Sun, Britney would love to be in a movie with George Clooney and she would go nude in it if she had to.

"I'd like to do something with George Clooney. He's really cute but don't tell my husband. Yes I would go nude. And I would love to play a super hero. That would be really cool."

Britney, two kids, stretch marks, extra poundage, and a loser husband with off spring all over the United States does not a super hero make. Besides, I think super hero's have to like...bathe and wear shoes and stuff. I don't think they like Cheeto's either.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

He'll tell her "Good Night and Good Luck."

12:25 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

She doesn't have a shot in Hell of being in a movie with George Clooney let alone naked in one with him.
Delusional!

1:12 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Her baby is soooooo cuuuutttteeee
though!!!!

LOOL!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I could see her as "Jerry Springer Woman" She could strip off her clothes and fight crime in the trailer park.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home