Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wha...
Jennifer Lopez let it all hang out. No I am not talking about her smattering of a cleavage, I am talking about her GRAY ROOTS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She has thirty seven homes and a trazillion dollars and a husband skanky enough that she should WANT to get out of the house on a regular basis let alone take the time to get her hair done before allowing someone to take her picture looking like that. Is she trying to make a statement? What could it possibly be? Let me make a few edumacated guesses...

A. She is going to eventually wash that man and that gray out of her hair.
B. ...
C. ...

That's it. I'm done. I can't conceive of a reason good enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOL!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOL!!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OMG!

jlo: cover that gray!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home