Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Work It
Ladies and Gentleman...Britney Spears has taken a bath. And that's not all...she is even...brace yourselves...take a deep breath...steady now...WEARING SHOES. HOLY! I'm so excited I can barely stand it because she has make up on and her hair doesn't look greasy and her face doesn't look crusty and her hair isn't oily enough to replenish the oil fields in Kuwait and she actually has a dress on that isn't whoreiffic. GASP...I'm sorry. I ...it's just...I'm just so excited.

7 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOL!!!

So does it mean, you like her now?

What, only when the moon turned to square?

Dang!

LOOOL!!!

1:41 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Kimmie!!! You are sooo funny!!!! LOL!!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

Kim -- ROTFLOL
Sharon -- ROTFLOL

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

and she finally confessed/admitted/confirmed that she is indeed expecting #2 in october.

britney can be a very pretty girl. she just needs to believe that more often herself. and, of course, do something about it. ;)

1:05 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

sorry I still think the dress is horrific... NOT her best attire, I almost prefer to see her in some of her skank wear! :)

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home