Monday, June 05, 2006

Jessica And Her Camel Go Shopping
Okay Jessica...we get it. You have a hoo hoo. What I don't get is why you wear pants shoved so far into your business that you burp denim. I hope you have some Diflucan in that big tote of yours cause you are cruising for a big fat yeast infection. You make me ashamed my Southern Sister...you should know the ten commandments of Southern Fashion. Let me take a moment to remind you of them.

1. Thou shalt not wear a white pump.
2. Thou shalt not wear pants where a visible panty line is apparent.
3. Thou shalt not be a 'fad' victim.
4. Thou shalt not wear white denim
5. Thou shalt not befriend those who would encourage us to wear white denim.
6. Thou shalt not been seen publicly with even a hint of hoof present.
7. Thou shalt not over accessorize.
8. Thou shalt not wear horizontal stripes
9. Wear unto others as you would have them wear unto you.
10. Thou shalt covet thy neighbors Louis Vuitton bag.

See Jess...there it is in black and white. No excuses missy. No excuses.

5 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Okay, I have been guilty of wearing white denim, horizontal stripes and being a fad victim but give me a break. I did just move to the south after all. And I'm proud to say I have never sported camel toe, at least not to my knowledge.

8:54 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

WHAT is with this girl. Not only has she gotten uberskinny since she split with Nick (who by the way loving his new CD, SO want to see him succeed here) BUT she is all into this camel toe thing. You know that pic is not that big and the Toe there is the biggest thing, can see it from here, and if MY blind ass can see it...

Maybe this is the only action she is gettting, maybe we should feel bad for looking at this pic, it may be a private moment and the photogs caught it. They should market under that, may a little tape and sell it as a sex scandal. LMAO Would be better then having to see Tommy Lees nasty ass naked that is for sure, why can't someone who you actually WANT to see do a vid?? Seriously where are those naked pics of Patrick Dempsey????

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so wrong for that! Yeah, I've worn horizontal stripes and probably in your presence!!! So you are sitting there looking at me wishing you could post it all over here?? :) Well, why not? You posted the story about the beer in the fridge! (didn't think I caught that one did you?) It's OK darlin'... you know I will love you no matter what. Who knows, I may grow a funny bone one day and use some stories about you too! :) But the who camel toe fetish J.S. has really does have to stop. I mean it's only right to bring that into light... you're trying to throw the woman a life preserver for God's sake!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Well...PERLINGUA...I don't recall you wearing horizonal stripes but...I'm glad you visit my blog. Now you have no excuse...HA!

Don't remember the beer in the fridge story...remind me...

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah, I can think of 2 shirts in my closet right now you've seen me in that contain horizontal stripes... but that's okay I see how you notice me. It's probably good you don't. I wouldn't want to be on this thing every day. We both know my closet needs major help... BUT AT LEAST I AIN'T SPORTIN' NO HOOF!!!

It was when you told mama 'n' 'em the reason you had beer in the fridge is because "the girl next door" bought too many groceries and didn't have room for it in her fridge so you told her she could keep it in yours.

Really... all I have to say is, "Uh, you don't even know me..."

Hee hee!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home