Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm Sure Jennifer Is Ecstatic Right Now
It's a sad day indeed when the baby of your ex looks better than you do (sorry Jen but it's true and stop wearing black all the time please). It's a sad day indeed when a thirty one year old woman (me) is thinking about walking into the plastic surgeon's office and asking for lips just like Shiloh Nouvel's.

According to Bulletproof Bracelets, the Jolie-Pitt pictures cost $4.1 million bucks. Other websites that have posted the picture above have recieved legal notifications to remove the pictures PRONTO. I am so psyched.

6 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

We might hit the big time as bloggers today Maddie!

Wouldn't those be quite the bragging rights for little old me... "Yes, I was contacted by Brad and Angelina's lawyers."

And I couldn't agree more about Jennifer Aniston wearing boring black constantly. And the brainwashing North America into thinking she's beautiful to look at. Hey, I actually wouldn't mind having that ability.

3:45 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

OH! Sooo cute! She does not even LOOK like a week old, I hate her already! She is gorgous!

5:09 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

By the way, I am glad to know she is breastfeeding! I will be SO pissed off though if they don't get sad and saggy like the rest of us mortals! :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Angelina is not mortal. Her boobs will actually get perkier and her waist tinier without the help of plastic surgery.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

she is so tiny!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

the baby that is. :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home