Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's Getting Ugly
TMZ is reporting that there is a little more to the DUI report published about Mel. The website reports that the Los Angeles Sherrif's department released a sanitized version of events from the night of the arrest. It is believed they did not release the true version of events for fear that some of the comments Gibson made would be too 'inflammatory'. Some of the comments were:

  • "F***ing Jews! They are responsible for all the wars in the world."
  • "You motherf***er! I'm going to f*** you!" (this to the arresting officer)
  • "What are you looking at sugar tits?" (spoken to a female officer on the scene. Who says 'sugar tits' anymore?)
  • "I'm f***ed."
And it gets better. It was all video taped.

6 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

Maybe 'ol Mel thought that he looked hot and wanted to give him a little somethin-somethin! LMAO He must have been pretty snockered, either that or he has some serious angermanagement issues!

Yeah I personally like the "sugartits" comments! LMAO THAT is like something seedy old men in a bar say! LOOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

The Jew comment I will refrain from making comment on until I actually SEE it in video or he admits it! He has been bashed for it before thanks to his father and he has ALWAYS said the opposite but who knows!

We have not seen him in a really long time- he kind of has become part of that "has been" catagory for me! Sad really!

11:48 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

J said "he just jumped the fuck off that wagon and did not even have the curtosy to let anyone know he was coming stopping in!" LMAO

1:55 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Are you serious???

2:40 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Well, I'll also believe that if I can see the tape myself.

Sometimes, it's just an exaggeration I think, especially when the person who got caught was famous.

Hey, I'm not also a fan of MG but I think he's a decent guy and a good actor.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sugar tits? Never heard anyone say sugar tits. Sounds stupid.

Now if would have called them "fun bags" I would have respected him SO much more!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

i've said "sweettits" on more than one occasion...but...um, never to the lady cop

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home