Friday, July 28, 2006

Oohhhh....She's In Trouble
A Hollywood producer is blasting Lindsay Lohan for her unprofessional diva like behavior on the set of her current movie, Georgia Rule. The Smoking Gun published a blistering letter written to the actress. He calls her recent behavior 'discourteous, irresponsible, and unprofessional'. The author of the letter, James G. Robinson, also claims Lohan 'acted like a spoiled child and in doing so, have alienated many of your co-workers and endangered the quality of Georgia Rule. He also claims to be suspicious of her recent bouts with illness and claims her recent trip to the hospital was most likely due to her hard partying. He also threatened to sue her if she did not 'take the letter seriously and conduct yourself professionally.

I personally hope she doesn't so that will limit the amount of people who want her in their films. I am currently on Lohan overload. And I would be willing to bet you a steak dinner that Mama Hohan is not happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

I could give a fig about her Mama- she should have raised her daughter better. Kind of like trying to shut the barn doors after the horse has escaped!

I hope he DOES sue her, and I hope she DOES go AWAY! I am SO sick of hearing about this trailor girl, hell I have not even seen one of her damn movies and I know all about her! Go away Lindsey, Go away!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL @ T!!!

I'm not really crazy about her either!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised. . . .

And I don't think she'll "get it" till it's too late. And he probably *will* sue her.

Oh goody! LOL

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home