Friday, July 28, 2006

Leading The L.A.M.B To Slaughter
Gwen Steffani, owner of her own fashion empire, proved that sometimes after having children you just don't care about how you look any longer. I mean, what else would explain the Dickie capri's she's wearing with the shirt that I swear my grandmother owned in 1983. I won't even talk about the sailor shoes. Those suckers are for the privacy of your own home while you are there by yourself and are certain no one, including your husband, will be stopping in for a visit. They are not for public consumption. And didn't Lancome give that bag away last month as a promotional offer?

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

She has a baba in her hands- be nice!!!!!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

That is not a baba girl...that is a bottle of that $12 a bottle figi water.

5:26 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Why, does she used to be in the best dressed list?

Funny but everytime I see her before, I thought her clothes are too funky (translate: weird) to me.

But then, I'm not really a fan of her or of No Doubt then so I really don't care. :D

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home