Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That Thing You VooDoo
Ojani Noa testified in court that Jennifer Lopez used to perform voodoo on him and others including Sean "P Diddy Puffy" Combs. He says Jennifer practices black magic under the influence of a "Madrina" which is a spiritual mentor. Noa was in court trying to keep Lopez from winning an injunction that prevents him from writing a tell all book about their life together.

You can bet your sweet, bubbly, watermelon sized arse that I wouldn't be trying to write a tell all on an individual that practiced voo doo. But that's just me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, That is too funny! Where have I been that I haven't heard this? I need to get out more LOL

10:35 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOL!!

It might be possible. LOOL!

:D

6:35 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

I totally agree with you, Kimmie!

11:35 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

LMAO! You have a point! On the other hand though, maybe G knows her and can get her autograph for us!?! Since she is such a skank and doesn't like to talk to the little people it should be worth some denero! LOL

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home