Monday, August 07, 2006

Eater Of The Month
Jessica Simpson on her way to dine out, which appears to me she has been doing a little too much of, OR this is the most unflattering dress eva. Let's dissect her fashion mishap one point at a time shall we?

1. Too Short. I personally think that at 25, you should be able to sneeze with out your panties showing.
2. Too Much Black. She looks like an Oreo cookie (I bet she'd like a bag of them right now in that big tote of hers. Can you say 'stress eater'?)
3. Bodice. Her boobs look like they are sitting in the middle of her stomach.
4. No Waist. Must be very bad lighting because her hips and waist look the same size.

Now, I know Jessica's size is very much what the average woman looks like. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing stick thin starts, but I don't think the average woman walks around looking like Hagatha.

8 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

OK, if you look REAL close you can kinda see her waist. I have to say I think this is just the atrocious dress from hell. Jessica is not a "stick" girl she should NOT wear strapless as it makes her look like SHIT! AND WHAT is with that bag, she raid her grandma's closet or what? This whole ensamble reminds me of like 80's reject flashback! Nasty!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
Jessica Simpson is beginning to look a bit like Britney Ass-paragus Spears. Oh, I forgot; Ms. Spears is a brunette now. But they share the same chunkiness....is she pregnant too, by any chance?

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, girl. All us "average" woman sure could get a bad sting from this! But the outfit is pretty unflattering, true enough.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Girl...you just mad cause you been sittin up eating ice cream for three weeks.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, personally I think she looks great! Or at least more like the rest of us. . . . LMAO

I say she needs to stick with this look. Kind of a cross between stuffed sausage and wilted/rotted lettuce.

And it all comes back to FOOD!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the dress is just too short from top to bottom. Her boobs *do* look like they're hanging waaaay down. Jessica, DD's need support! Hello!

Does she even know how to cook?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Looks like she wrapped a Hefty trash bag around herself. Wonder how much that ugly dress cost?

9:31 AM  
Blogger David said...

She needs to go ahead and buy some maternity clothes.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home