Saturday, August 12, 2006

Martial Law
Sigh...Jude...no....just... no. When this picture was first visited upon my poor defenseless eyes, they stung a bit, but after I came to they didn't hurt anymore. I use to think you were the cutest thing but I'm afraid the pseudo tuxedo pants you're wearing have forced me to revisit my initial impression. If this is merely ignorance on your part, then please forgive me, but men don't really wear tummy shirts especially in conjunction with wife-beater sleeves. It's just a thing I guess. And also, men (or anyone for that matter) don't really wear white pleather belts in tight jeans with a Husky racing stripe down the side either. Your poo brown dress shoes are a little much as well, I'm afraid. Usually a good rule of thumb is to ask yourself if you would wear them to a dog fight. If the answer is no, then you probably shouldn't wear them ever.

The newspaper was a nice trick though. I assume you are trying to convince us that you read some in addition to swinging. It works.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not really a big Jude Law fan but he had potential. It's a shame he has such bad taste. The whole outfit is making me cringe.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
I’m beginning to think a lot of Hollywood’s finest could use “personal dressers” to help them avoid these terrible fashion faux pas. Are they really clueless or do they think they can get away with wearing whatever they damn well please and everyone will follow suit? Anyone with an IQ of a gerbil would realize the entire outfit is SO wrong. Perhaps his brains (ya think?) are being squeezed too tight in those atrocious slacks.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home