Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Poor Babies...
My poor readers. I'm sorry I've abandoned you in favor of Tide with Febreeze. I've thought about each of you every day so don't despair. You may personally thank T-Girl for the removal of John Mayer's picture. My posting may be sporadic for the next few days but I promise I will be back to my normal, bitchy, regular posting self as soon as my housekeeper returns. I may even try and sneak a few posts in today if I can get the FRUIT OF MY LOINS TO CLEAN UP THEIR ROOMS.

Ladies...I don't know how you do it. My hat is seriously off to you. I will defend stay at home mothers until the death. I dare someone suggest there is a harder job. Although I'm not technically a stay at home mom, my office is in my home and without my housekeeper here...let's just say I've increased my anti-depressant dosage.

Please don't go away. I'm coming...just pray that Mrs. E's stitches heal fast.

10 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

THANK God in Heaven No more John Mayer... although why is the little person flipping us off? LOL

You need to get rid of it, it is making me want another one! Hey the thought of having a baby that can flip people off... that is like AWESOME! Seriously think of all the situations you can use that in and get by with "oh MY! I am SO sorry, he never has done that before! How embarrasing" as you silently think to yourself "take THAT you jackass!" LOL

6:45 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LMAO...Only you T...only you...

ROTFLOL

6:50 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

We'll always come back Maddie, don't worry about that.

And I agree about there being no harder job. I did it for 9 years and now I'm back to work, easy sailing compared to being at home that's forsure.

My blog suffered without your comments, I was so happy to see you there today:)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Missed you much! Give Ms. E some vitamin C and good painkillers. We need you, Mad. Tom Cruise is already at it again trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

8:00 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! Maddie's back! I've been checking for you everyday.

7:28 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

What's Billy's excuse?

7:29 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Doesn't have one. I asked him the other day if he was ever going to update and he said..."Nah...I think I'm done."

Roll eyes...

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about damn time woman! I was ready to send a search party out after your sorry butt. . .

And I don't even wanna discuss Billy. I'm not speaking to him at the moment.

9:20 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Tell him I'm taking him off my Blogroll if he doesn't post soon.
*kicks Billy's non-posting lazy ass*

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

i think marriage and kids should come with a housekeeper.

oh, and i've moved my blog to my domain. there's a redirect page on my blogspot. =)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home