Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Wanna Dance With Somebody
If you needed further proof that Osama Bin Laden is crazy, Page Six is reporting that the terrorist is not only obsessed with blowing up the United States, but he is also infatuated with Whitney Houston. So much so, that he even contemplated taking a hit out on her husband. Kola Boof, one of Bin Laden's former sex slaves, asserts that 'although he claimed her music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and arrange a meeting'. He spoke of breaking his 'color rule' and making her 'one of his wives'.

Maybe Whitney should at least toss the idea around. Bin Laden has enough money to keep her in crack for years.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it to YOU to find THE. MOST. UNFLATTERING photo of Whitney to share with us. I actually had to LOL at that one.

But I agree! This is definitely an offer Whitney should consider. And when Special Forces takes him out - maybe we'll get lucky and get us a two-fer! *g*

I just think it's pathetically sad that she has spiraled down so so low. Love may be blind, but in her case, it's also deaf, dumb, stupid, and HIGH AS A FLIPPIN' KITE!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classy. Very classy.

12:28 PM  
Blogger girl said...

Ooh, maybe the FBI could use Whitney to set an Osama trap! And hell, why not just send Bobby over there too.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I'm willing to hand her over in the interests of national security. Hell, as long as she has enough crack it's not like she'll notice anyway.

8:56 AM  
Blogger David said...

...and I......I will always love youuuuuuuuuuu ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

2:52 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I am not sure what to say! This is wrong on so many levels I don't know where to even begin! Personally I am not sure who I feel sorrier for, her, Osama (not only is the dude a FREAK of nature, he also has incrediably poor taste- his poor wives must have some serious complexes over this how do you compare one's self?) or Bobby? I mean lets face it is not like Bobby has a chance in hell of defending his wife agianst him, makes you kind of shed a tear for the dude... only kinda want to though!

I seriously have to question this, I am just not seeing him talking all close like to his SEX SLAVE! Seriously how does that come up? "I am about to rape you repeatedly now BUT I thought you should know. Whitney, God I have never told anyone before, but Whitney... Huston... this is so tough for me to say but... I want her!" LMAO Not to make fun of either situation at all but... just not seeing that!

6:11 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

OMG!! That is really Whitney Houston?!?!?!?

What a waste of great talent she became! Shame.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home