Thursday, February 02, 2006

Converstations with Mother Part Two

Mother: "Well girl! I'm still on my diet!"

Moi: "That's great Mom."

Mother: "I'm down to 202 now."

Moi: "That is really good. I am proud of you. Keep up the good work...I started my diet today too."

Mother: 'You look like dieting. You need to eat more. You could use ten more pounds if you ask me. Your prettier when you are a little pudgy."

Moi: "Say what you just said back to me please, and tell me what is wrong with that sentence."

Mother: "What? You need to gain ten pounds?"

Moi: "No..the part about me being prettier pudgy."

Mother: "Well you are."

Moi: "First...that is an oxymoron and second how can the fact that I inherited your chin, or lack there of, which only disappears more and more with each pound make me prettier? I look like Ichabod Crane."

Mother: "No you don't. You have a nice chin and maybe if you gained a little weight it would stick out more."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharie said...

Kimmie,

As what I've said, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL - inside and out!

Your conversation with your mom is always funny!


Love yah,
Sharie

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home