Friday, March 24, 2006

You Chose The Bear Rug Because...?
Britney Spears as a pro-life model

I really don't know what to say about this...I feel I should allow the pictures to speak for themselves.

Oh what the heck...I'll give it a shot.

ARE YOU JOKING ME???? First of all, I seriously doubt Britney's arms were that cut but I will allow that her ass was most likely that big. I can just hear the 'beep...beep...beep" when she backed up. I've had two kids...I know.

AND YOU KNOW SHE WAS CRYING!! Who are they kidding? No one looks that serene during child birth unless they have a morphine drip, four Demoral shots and an epidural...and I don't see anything anywhere EXCEPT THE BIG BEAR HEAD. What you can't see from the picture, is the 'rear' view shows the baby's head crowing.

"Salt n Peppa's here and we're in effect..want you to push it good..."


If I was that bear rug I would be PISSED. To read the full story for yourself, click here.

6 Comments:

Blogger candoor said...

lol... thank you for your mind, I am enjoying what it finds on the net and how you present it :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Candoor...what a wonderful compliment! Thank you very much!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I was sure I read somewhere that she had a c-section because she was afraid of the pain..

4:16 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Grhy! I believe I read that somewhere too!

This whole thing is just too rediculous for words! I am not sure where even to start! First off because I have seen pics of the woman right before she delivered and let me tell you sister had it going on, she looked like a VERY BIG beached whale!!!!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

T! LOL!! beaches whale huh?

Kimmie YOU ASTOUNDS ME!! As always!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOL!!!!

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home