Thursday, March 23, 2006

You Dialed The Wrong Number

"Hello? Yeah...this is Parker Posey...let me speak to my stylist. What do you mean I don't have a stylist?! Of course I have a stylist! Do you think I am capable of creating this wonderful ensemble all by myself? Of course not! Who else but a stylist would have thought to pair a boring brown pashmina with a steel gray silk dress that she dug out of a bin at the the Big Brother's Big Sisters clothing dontation drop off center? And who but a stylist, would have suggested I carry this phone purse with me??? And who, madam, would suggest that I coyly call her on my purse phone while the photographers are snapping my photo ? My stylist! Now let me talk to her."

5 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

That is the most bazar thing I think I have seen!

5:32 PM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

LOL!!!!!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! A phone purse?!?!?!?!?!?

LOOLLLL!!! This is the first time I heard/seen this thing.

Maybe she's trying to show to everyone her unique phone or her unique purse - or whatever.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Parker Posey, no matter what bad she's wearing!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

OMG!! I just saw this.

Bizarre Indeed!!!

Some stylist she has huh?

LOL@

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home