Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'll Get You My Pretty...

And your little dog too! I want those shoes...GIVE ME THOSE RUBY SLIPPERS!

Sharon Stone is so fugged up here it is ridiculous...or shall we say...RIDICLUELESS! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Seriously, she looks like she has lazers coming out of her eyes and since when did yellow lipstick become popular? It's the exact same shade as baby poo.

Sharon Stone...coming nude to a theatre near you.

There's no place like home...there's no place home...there's no place like home....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LORD!

that is terrifying

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me that this look is for a ROLE. I'm begging you!

11:11 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Maybe a rendition of Gone With The Wind, she will be playing... I don't know, she is so old now but the hair is right!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

she has not aged gracefully at all!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Oh I LOVE Horror movies! Is that a pic of her role in a new horror movie?

No? Seriously?

LOL!!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home