Monday, July 31, 2006

Bored in Acapulco
Cameron: "Oh Justy Wusty. I love you so much. You make me feel justified. HA HA...get it?No one understand me like you do. I feel like you wrote Sexy Back just for me from that time I shook my ass in Charlie's Angels. You did didn't you? I''m so glad we're together. I love you so much. Everyone says I'm afraid if commitment but I'm not. I would marry you TODAY. That is if you wanted to. I mean...I'M not opposed to it. I mean...I would even be fine going to Vegas or something. But only if you wanted to. Cause I'm serious...I really would marry you.

Justin: "Wanna rent a jet ski?"

Cameron: "I mean it's not like I'm dying to get married or anything. I just would. With you. Today. Right now. This second. But only if you wanted to."

Justin: "This water makes me want to pee."

Cameron: "Cause I mean..marriage could be fun right? I mean, we are practically married now anyway. We've been together over three years and we hang out all the time. And you've only broken up with me once which I completely understand why you did. You were just trying to make me realize how much you loved me and the only way you could do that was to make me see how pathetic my life was without you."

Justin: "I wonder if Britney is going to have anymore kids? Do you think she will?"

Cameron: "But if you wanted a big wedding...a really big wedding I would not be opposed to that at all. We could have swans and ice sculptures and you could have an armadillo cake made out of red velvet like in Steel Magnolias! HAHAHAHA...that was a great movie and I totally cried when she died."

Justin: "I need a haircut."

Cameron: "But it's not like I have to have a big wedding or anything. 'Cause all that means nothing to me. Oh! We could have ponies! And elephants! But I would only want to get married if you did...'cause honestly...I could go either way. "

Justin: "Did you just say something?"

3 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

Maddie - LOOL!!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOLLMAO!!! You crack me up, girl!!!

Love yah! :-*

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home