Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Whip Lash
Pamela Anderson posted a message on her official website that she and Kid Rock are getting married. Aside from the fact that no one even knew they were dating, Pamela admits that while her upcoming nuptials are spontaneous they are well thought out. She said her kids are old enough to know what's going on between her and their dad and she is finally able to let go. She said she has seen 'the light' and I don't think she was referring to her reflection in the mirror when she beholds her bleach blonde hair.

No word on when the official separation announcement will be made.

4 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Our plumber is better looking than Kid Rock. They're both freaks.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so surprised by this news. Which is sad b/c that means I let my cynicism slip a little. Damn.

SL

7:39 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Pam loves to recycle her men doesn't she? She should get back together with Scott Baio. At least Scott looks like he washes.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you the last I heard she was pissed because he was doing country. Go figure. I'm sure it will last a good 20 years.

NOT

ss

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home