Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friendly Advice Part Deux
I've stated this before and I would like to do so again. I am all about women looking healthy and having curves and eating more than an apple wedge a day. I think society puts too much pressure on young girls to be thin.

However, one with saddle bags (*cough Claire Daines cough cough*) should not wear polyesterish brown pants that enhance said luggage. I've seen some saddle bags in my day, heck I've got some myself, but LORD GOD. WHAT DOES SHE HAVE IN THOSE THINGS? ARE THEY MOVING? IS ALL OF THEIR STUFF IN HER BROWN PANTS? WHO TOLD HER THAT SHIRT MATCHED THOSE NON-FLATTERING, HEINOUS BROWN PANTS? WHY IS SHE CARRYING A WAL-MART BAG? AND WHAT CRITTER CRAWLED UP ON BILLY'S TOP LIP AND DIED? Make no mistake...the moral of this story is not about having saddle bags. It's about draping them in BROWN POLYESTER PANTS.

In all reality, her saddle bags probably aren't that bad. It was just probably a bad angle. But this picture bolsters my argument that you should pose in various positions, and role play if need be, in front of your full length mirror before you leave the house to ensure this kind of thing never happens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

See, this is exactly what pisses me off. These young girls (wait, how old is she? We may be the same age LOL) have a shitload of money but then spend it on tacky unflattering clothes. WTF? HIRE A STYLIST. ERRR!

Now, Jennifer Aniston, IMHO, always looks good even when she's going for the grunge look. She should teach a course.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad angle my arse. She's a freak.

I mean, look at her - all skin and bone. Anyone with huge amounts of money should at least EAT once in a while.

Her taste in clothes is appalling.

Much like MJ's.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Tight pants and saddlebags don't mix. Claire should invest in some skirts. Oh and find a better looking boyfriend. Yeeech!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

orrr...
you should find something better to do than look at people' thighs all the time!!!!
Man!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home