Monday, August 21, 2006

Do Her Heels Get Stuck In That Grate?
I hate to get on Kylie Minogue...God knows I do. She's been through enough. First she survives Breast Cancer and then her boyfriend, Oliver Martinez of three years, is caught with another woman. I tried to keep my comments on this outfit to my self but found that like a volcano, I was going to erupt. What the locomotive is going on here? Kylie looks like she stole that outfit off of a hobo that rides the rails. First, her white boots aren't really boots. Their booties. And their the same color of her legs. Her dress is so shapeless it looks like a garbage bag from the Glad Jungle Print collection. Kylie this dress screams "Help me!" and I think it's time you stop being a victim and start acting like a survivor.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I like her sunglasses but you're right, the rest of the outfit should be thrown in the garbage.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's too exhausting, all these wealthy people with bad taste.

9:35 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I can't remember the last time she looked good.

7:02 PM  
Blogger David said...

I'm shure she uses the same lame excuse my wife uses...
"It's comfortable."

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home