Monday, August 21, 2006

Calgon Take Me Away
Nelly Furtado gives the co-HO of the Teen Choice Awards, Jessica Simpson a big hug. I wonder if those wayward stripes made Jessica dizzy? Because after studying Nelly's dress for a few minutes, trying to decide where I should start, I had a seizure. See...the general rule is you wear vertical stripes because they make you appear slimmer. I guess Nelly couldn't make up her mind and decided to go all out and wear stripes of every imaginable degree. I'm torn between prison wear and the movie Bettle Juice. I literally want to stab myself in the eyes with a very blunt object.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Why do I alwys think her name is Nelly Fartardo?

8:04 PM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

O_o

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it look like one of those black and white hypnotist things that you stare at???

Hurts my eyes.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home