Friday, August 18, 2006

Burqa's Are Underrated
Muslims are a little ticked off at Kate Moss. A big poster of the model is positioned right in front of a mosque in New York. Calvin Klein's latest ad campaign features Moss in various topless poses, including one in which she is holding a shirtless hunk. Devout Muslims must pass the billboard at least five times a day as they make their way to the Madina Masjid Mosque to pray.

I wonder how they will react when the Kate Moss "Cozy With Cocaine" ad is unveiled.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should give cocaine a try?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Can't advocate that Anon...then you might end up looking like her strung out boyfriend. Not a good look.

12:54 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

I have a lot of things I want to say here Maddie. But you know where I am now, and I am just restraining myself.

Remind me next time we chat, and I'll let you know what my opinions are.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Abe said...

Speaking of fashion, don't forget to attend this year's Burqa Fall Fashion Show. Don't miss it!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Village...I'm there.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Moss. Another freak.

I don't understand how she's regarded as being 'beautiful'.

She's ugly, for gawds sake.

And a miserable cow too.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home