Thursday, April 19, 2007

Flash Dance
Forgive me for stealing this picture off Perez's website, but I was unable to find one that didn't have his scribbling all over it. This post is not about Britney's bald head or the fact that she appears to look sober, it's about Britney's final decent into the world of insanity.

WHO IN GOD'S NAME WEARS LEG WARMERS OVER COWBOY BOOTS? How can you dance in those unless it's to do the Electric Slide? (Man, I wish that dance would die. Go to any club whose patron's are over 30 and they freak out and rush the dance floor every time someone plays it...it's sooo embarrassing. The only thing that could make it worse is if they were wearing soft drink inspired clothing, but I digress).

Yes, Britney you look healthy and not greasy. Yes, you look like you've lost a few pounds. Yes, you look like you are no longer follicly challenged, but you are wearing KNITTED LEG WARMERS OVER COWBOY BOOTS...WITH PANTY HOSE. Isn't that a little redundant?

If I were Britney's...anything, I would take those boots, place them in the middle of an open space and waste two tanks of gas doing dough-nuts on them. It's the least I could do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home