Thursday, April 12, 2007

Come To Mama

Brad Pitt is reportedly a little upset with Angelina 'Ho'lie because she doesn't show Shiloh as much attention as she shows her other adopted children. Honey...I could have told you that. Any woman who calls a child a blob is not emotionally attached. The recent pictures floating around of him playing with little Shiloh recently are said to have been taken around the time that Brad WALKED out on Angie because of the rift.

On a side note...I saw Babel last night and have been depressed for most of the day. I thought it was the actual movie until I realized it was the horrendous bags they put under his eyes. Through out the movie, I kept saying to myself, "That is really what he's going to look like in a few years."

So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home