Monday, April 09, 2007

Hello: My Name Is Britney And I'm Addicted To My Brown Boots

Okay, this story is really not about Britney's love of bovine skin, and nor do I care that this picture is a week old. I drug my sorry sniffling-ass out of bed to post something before my four readers think I've reverted to old habits.

The purpose of this post is to teach and instruct. There are two main points to this:

1. Wear a bra when you wear white.
2. Wear a bib when you wear white.

Okay, three:

3. At least act sheepish when you spill something on your shirt.

Hey...we've all done it. God knows I'm a crumb magnet but for the love of all that is holy...dab at it a little at least.

Now, I'm off to watch Dancing With The Stars while I add to my growing mountain of tissues on my bedside table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home