Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby In A Belly

The way women's body responds to pregnancy always amazes me. Christina looks great here although I think she's full of shit because no pregnant woman is going to willingly put heels on.

When I was pregnant with my first child, I gained 65 pounds and was pretty much a raging bitch the entire time (just ask the waitresses at the Waffle House. "I'll cover and smother you, whore if you don't get me my hash browns!" I was put on bed rest about six months into my pregnancy so I pretty much sat around my house in my maternity panties and a t-shirt with the thermostat set on 4.

What happened to the good old days when pregnant women lived in sweat suits and rarely brushed their hair? I mean...it's the only time in a woman's life when she can let herself go and not care.

But this...this display by Christina Aguilera puts added pressure on pregnant chicks to actually make an effort to look presentable, which I think is unfortunate.

Resist the temptation ladies and let it all hang out. This is the moment many of you have dreamed about...unlimited ice cream, sporadic showers and ever-present house shoes...just the way the good Lord intended it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - take a good look at the picture. Can you say AIR BRUSH??? Not that she doesn't look good - but I just don't think she looks THAT good.

And I would PAY GOOD MONEY to see you pregnant and homicidal. Seriously, I would. Would you consider having a third child just so I can witness you hormonal and homicidal??? Pretty please?

11:29 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Since you called me a bitch it made me want to come and see what is what! LMAO

Oh and girlfriend is sporting heals in ever damn picture I have seen! I can't wait until they swell, it will be a beautiful thing to watch her waddle around with those rolls hanging over kitten heels!!! What? I am just saying, no one should be allowed to look that damn cute while reproducing! LOL

7:19 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Here fuc#ing here!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Aw, did you write this entry just to make me feel better about getting all fat? Cause it's working. *g*

2:48 PM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Demi Moore did pregnancy nudes long before Christina could spell "contraception" and looked better.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home