Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Chronicles of Wynonna

Love may be able to build a bridge, but I pray that hatred can build a big ass steam liner to take me as far from this image as possible. I'm not sure if the dress was really supposed to be red or if someone took one look at it and bled out.

See the thing is...why do large ladies wear large clothes? The last thing you need is a dress that billows or something with enough material to clothe an entire third world country. And what pray tell, is that lavender head band doing besides not matching?

Look Nona...can I call you Nona? I know your hubby was a perverted sicko and all that, but when you adorn yourself as thus, it's not hard to imagine why. There is nothing wrong with not being a size three/four, but neither should you strive to wear size huge/huger.

Don't hide your light under a bushel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I take it that you don't think her hair color compliments her choice of attire either?

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home