Saturday, November 24, 2007


Angling To Beat An Ass

Mary Mary (Delgado) feeling quite contrary are we? You may remember her from the Bachelor and like myself, you may have held out hope that Mary and her fishing-fanatic boyfriend former Bachelor Byron Velvick would make it. They still could, but their past will now posses a bloodied nose and a drunk mug shot. Never mind that they were just on TV this week talking about how she now loves to fish because she loves him so much and...excuse me for a sec...I need to hurl in my garbage can. Hey...I've been married for ten years...it's been a while since I've had romance and it doesn't settle well on my stomach these days... (I'm just sayin' honey...)

You know, I love it when stuff like this happens and it's not in Alabama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home