Thursday, February 02, 2006


Okay...if my tubes ever become untied and I am able to bear fruit once again, I ask that you encourage me NOT to wear a unitard during my first, second or third trimester. Send me an email, make a quick call, order some flowers and put it on the card...just promise me you will tell me that I have completely lost my mind.

This picture is another argument against Scientology. Any religion that condones such a crime against mankind can not have our best interest in mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of looks like Granny panties. Either way it is TOO funny. Sorry never had that one happen! Well maybe I did who the hell knows I could not see that part of my belly, but at least no one had the audacity to view it as a photo opportunity, but then agian she is involved with Tom "midlife crisis" Cruise who is icky, icky icky and that has NOTHING to do with his fondness for Katie girl, maybe she deserves it! Hugs, T

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home