Thursday, March 23, 2006

Straight Up Unemployed

Us Weekly
is reporting that American Idol producers are thisclose to firing Paula Abdul due to her erratic behavior on the show. Sources close to the situation say she was being difficult and arriving late to meetings. It is also suggested that should Paula be fired (man I will miss that funky clap of hers) Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears could replace her.

Can you imagine how awkward that would be considering Simon famously said Jessica possessed no talent what so ever? He's seldom wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

I thought they have been saying this for like a year? BS or JS I think NOT! As you said, Simon is rarely wrong!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Whaat? LOL!!! If it's Kim's look-alike (Christina A.) I might believe it but not those 2!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked it's taken even THIS long for her to get the boot. It's to the point that she might as well just snort lines right at judging table!

I mean, I have nothing against her. Hell, I should idolize (no pun intended) anyone who manages to do absolutely NOTHING for a living and still make millions. But she's screwing the whole deal up with whatever drug habit she's adopted!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home