Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scum
Us Weekly reports that Jessica's dad, Joe Simpson was spying on Nick Lachey during the seven months between their separation and divorce in the hopes of finding incriminating evidence to use against him. While Joe's camp denies the report and calls it 'preposterous', one club has come forward and said Joe demanded the video surveillance tape from one particular night after receiving calls that Nick, Vanessa and Cacee Cobb were all in attendance on the same night. The club declined to cooperate and Joe is quoted as saying, "If you ever want to see my daughter again, you'll give me what I want." Maybe he was looking for dirt to make people forget that Jessica has reportedly slept with Johnny Knoxville, Bam Mangera (while still married to Nick), and was photographed leaving Adam Levine's hotel wearing his clothes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! What happened to all that "waiting for my wedding night" to lose her virginity and "one man for life?"

Looks like girlfriend's trying to make up for lost time and get herself in the Guiness Book of Records all at once! Whoreible, I tell you. Just whoreible. . . .

So who's Bam Mangera?

5:25 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I wasn't surprised when I heard this. If he's not above whoring out his own daughters, he isn't above trying to incriminate hs son in law.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Di...it's that guy that was on Jackass with Johnny Knoxville. I'm sure I spelled his name wrong but it really wasn't worth the trouble of me looking it up on the web.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Maddie, I'm going to show you what a quick learner I am. . .

I've got one word for the entire Simpson family. . . .

GONE!

*g*

Di

9:48 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I have never felt as close to you as I do now.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

ROTFLOL @ Shea...girl..you crack me up.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home