Thursday, August 17, 2006

Know It All
Justin Timberlake has graced us with his omnipotence and suggested that 'Taylor Hicks can't sing'. Timberlake told the Fashion Rocks magazine that 'people thinks he looks so normal and he's so sweet and he's so earnest but he can't carry a tune in a bucket". Timberlake also offered his advice on the future of Hick's career. "If he has any skeleton's in his closet whatsoever, if God forbid he's gay, all those people who voted for him in Mississippi are going to be like 'oh my God! I voted for a queer!' ". I love the way people catagorize all people from the South this way. I guess Justin forgot he's from Tennessee and most of the residents in his home state have three teeth. One in their mouth and two in their pocket.

Later, Timberlake told a reporter at the Washington Post that his above comments were taken completely out of context and that he only 'wishes the guy well'.

I'm so glad Justin offered us insight into his mind. He is, after all, the man who chose to wear matching denim outfits with Britney Spears and allowed his hair to resemble a Brillo pad and lest we forget, decided to date Cameron Diaz.

I find it highly distasteful when entertainers criticize other entertainers. What say you?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how quickly they forget! Does little man realize that he wasn't always a mega star? I think he has.

But I've gotta give it to you girlie - you're starting to sound more and more like me and that's just plain FRIGHTENING! LOL

(Loved that comment about the three teeth btw.)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Learned from the best sista...

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff* I think I'm gonna cry!!!!

This is a proud moment indeed. . .

2:54 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I think he's a little shit.

6:52 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Can't stand him open mouthed or not! I wouldn't let him carpet munch my dog let alone offer me advice so...

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to see some animosity toward Cameron Diaz.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home