Thursday, August 17, 2006

Celebrity Daily Double
Hailey Duff, the sister of Hilary Duff, reminds me of...


Witch Hazel. Remember her? Hailey's nose sends me back to the days of yore when I would come home from school every day after the half mile trek from the bus stop to my house. I would arrive home precisely each day at 3:05. I would watch Looney Toons until 4:00 before moving on to Alice and then Good Times. The house was mine until 5:15 each day and it was pure bliss. But back to my Witch Hazel story...remember how she would chase after Bug's and her bobby pin's would go flying everywhere? I loved that cartoon.

10 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Ok Maddie, you are officially going to Hell.

I'll meet you there.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Well...one of the ten commandments is to not lie and you must admit the resemblance is striking...

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I gotta give you this one. The resemblance is amazing!

I will say though. . . after reading this, that this is sooooooooo something I would say. So it would appear that I'm rubbing off on you. And not in a good way.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved that show too! You're so right! As far as you going to hell... nah... you just have to spend a lot of time repenting! :) Just kiddin'. Who the hell am I to judge??!!!

Much love to ya, even though we never hang out anymore. :(

9:18 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Whose fault is that Ms. Thang??? Mom and Dad will be moving out in about two weeks so we can resume the Appletini chats on the deck.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I really think that Hailey looks like a young Dick Van Dyke.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK den, Miss I Owe You An Email But I Ain't Gonna Send It. :) I'm getting a complex that now that you and Billy have "straightened out" my love life you don't love me anymore. I actually had someone say to me the other day they wouldn't let people like me hold their babies so you can understand the complex.

I'm making a blog too.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Pamer said...

I love those bobby pin gags. Was her name really Witch Hazel?? I just thought she was token witch...

"Haaaaansell?? Haaaansel??"

I think Witchy is cuter than Hailey

1:03 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Witch Hazel is really her name. I thought it was Hagatha but alas...i was wrong.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

lol...

i loved those cartoons.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home