Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's All Elementary My Dear

This is what Rachel Bilson's red shirt says:

"Okay class...today we are going to glue macaroni noodles to paper plates and make smiley faces! And then we are going to make homemade musical instruments for you to take home and annoy your parent's! Johnny...quit poking Sara with your pencil or I'm going to move your desk to the front of the room. First, I want you to take out a clean piece of paper and tell me what you did when you got home from school yesterday. Make sure you form your letters correctly! Johnny! I'm not going to tell you again! Keep your hands to yourself!"

Source

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't *stand* shoes like that. Only the women who are almost as tall as their bf/husband in their bare feet wear shoes like that.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I had a blouse like that in first grade. My grandmother made it for me. Rachel's probably cost $300.

9:42 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

You don't see Rachel looking goofy very often.
Bad, bad outfit.

10:26 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Honey- don't insult teachers everywhere! i am thinking a museum somewhere is frantically trying to figure out what happened to that top part of Laura Ingels dress they had on display! You may have just solved the mystery!

10:46 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

T- LOOOL!!!!

Her blouse looks like one of our pajama tops when we were younger - maybe 14 years ago. :D :D

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll bite. . .

Who's Rachel Bilson?

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, does someone mind explaining why that response appeared THREE TIMES????????

Maddie! Fix it.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

You should refrain from doing drugs at work Di...

Rachel Bilson is that chick on the OC.

9:07 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

ROTFLOL @ T

Then....

ROTFLOL @ Di

And finally...

ROTFLOL @ Maddie

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home