Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Change Of Heart
Recently, I've noticed that the pictures of Cameron Diaz floating around having her looking positively...human. If you'll notice, she's doing something I've never really seen her do: smiling at a photographer. I kind of miss the old "I'll beat your ass with my purse and make you like it" Cameron. Ever since she and Justin Timberlake broke up, she's tried to project an air of...youth (not happening...sister is hagged out...I'm just sayin') and innocence. My personal opinion is that she's hoping Justin will see she's A) not bothered by their break-up, or B) not bitter. She also could be acting like a big mean barracuda and lulling the photographers into thinking she's okay with them taking her picture right before she takes those big firemen boots off and bludgeon's them repeatedly with them. I can think of no death more sad then being struck with a camel pair of slouchie's.

2 Comments:

Blogger b13 said...

You know she's thinking "You are lucky this isn't a hot cup of coffee... cause you'll be wearing it if you take another picture."

1:29 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

She's probably chanting "Die! Die!" in her mind.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home