Monday, April 30, 2007

Skint Up
I always knew there was a little bit of white trashy-ness in Jessica Sierra, formerly of American Idol fame. She just had that 'look' you know. I see enough white trash around my home state of Alabama to know it when I see it.

Just goes to show that no matter what fancy clothes you put on or how cute your hair is styled...white trash urgings will not be denied.

Over the weekend, Sierra was arrested in Tampa, FL on drug and assault related charges. Had she just been arrested with a little blow in her possession, I would not be so quick to claim WT status, but home girl cracked a man's head open with a glass bottle. Hum hum. My first reaction when this story broke was only a mere lift of my carefully-waxed eyebrows. Jessica has gone from being on American Idol to looking like just another Southern girl getting off the Greyhound bus because she ran away from her redneck boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home