Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear God
To be honest, I'm not sure where to even start. It's so obvious what needs to be discussed so I don't want to insult any one's intelligence.

First, let me point out that Britney Spears looks like she's a beekeeper. That...net...or whatever that crap is bubbling out of her neck in conjunction with that hat makes her look as if she's about to submerse herself into Angry Bee Land. I know she's on her way to dance class, but who dances in Cowboy boots for crying out loud? And I'm not talking about the occasional Electric Slide (shudder) at your local watering hole either.

There is entirely too much black...sheer...some'en going on. Fish net hose, black lace shirt from Express, black sheer shorts. I know she needs clothes that 'breathe' while she dances, but has she ever heard of Under Armour?

I seriously doubt her feet are breathing in those shit kickers either. She is probably all corned and bunioned up. And you just KNOW her feet are grotesque. I bet her polish is chipping off and her heels look like the coral reef.

Lastly, nothing screams devoted mother of two like a red triangle top modestly displayed in public.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

She looks like she's heading out to a sex party at the senior citizens club.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

My eyes, the burn.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home