Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Food For Thought

No, this is not another post about Britney's poor choice of fabric or lack there of, I only wanted to point out the obvious: Britney has probably earned more money at two of her ten minute shows these past two days than Kevin Federline earned his entire 'career'.

Discuss.

And no matter how much you may beg, I WILL NOT weigh in on Britney's decision to pose topless with two fake flowers over her duckies. No! Shhhhh. Your attempts to drag me into your sordid web of ridicule and cluelessness is futile. Stop. Not another word. Nothing you say will make me post the heinous picture that set the female population back thirty years. And I most certainly will NOT look to see if she's wearing those DAMN boots.

It's over. Let it go. What we put into words today cannot be undone tomorrow. Go and rest my child. You will thank me in the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casee said...

so you don't like her white patent leather boots? don't you have any sense of style? LOL

9:46 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Have to tell you for someone who has so much money she sure don't have a lot of footwear! Those have to be the stinkiest boots ever, no socks and ALWAYS on, I bet she sleeps with the suckers! She really is crazy I think!

Had no idea you were blogging agian! LOL

Hugs- T

2:07 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

You have won an exciting prize! Check my blog to find out what it is.

Oh and Brit's comeback is going great! I can't wait to see her when she performs at my state fair next year

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home