Friday, May 04, 2007

The Hills Are Alive With Music
There is something about watching the sun rise that makes you feel whole and new. One need only look at the early morning rays as they stretch to touch towering trees and gently nudge the flowers awake. It's not hard to think about innocence and joy.

I'm sure that 45 days from now, when Paris Hilton exits the Women's Detention Center in Linwood California, she will be thinking of none of these things, because hopefully she will be somebody's bitch and her fingernails will be broken and chipped from wiping shit off the walls of the jail cell. Her vocabulary will have expanded to include words like "work" and "contribution to society" and "I'll beat yo ass if you look at me again you rich bitch" as well as "solitary confinement".

So bask in the warming rays of the Sun and know that for at least a month and a half, all is right with the world.

7 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

I just KNEW this was about that! Isn't it like the best news you have had all year? LOL I read something to the effect of "her visably upset parents" and I thought "well hell yeah, someone is finally stepping in and doing what they should have all those years ago! I bet they feel like... ready?... tools!" ;)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Somehow I doubt it... She will be on the Martha Stewart programme...Somehow there will be a remodelling...

6:49 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Don't say it. My husband says there is no way she will serve the entire time and I'm trying not to let it ruin my day.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love nothing more than to see her step out from the big house getting her CORNROLL on with a big N.W.A shirt on with "straight otta compton" playing in the background. I say let her stay the 45. Maybe she will get a well needed reality check!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Anon...that may be the funniest comment ever.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sure it was. It was from probably the funniest friend you have ever had or will have in your in life! "STRAIGHT OUTTA COKER"

9:31 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I KNEW IT WAS YOU! WHEN YOU PUT 'CORNROLL' IN ALL CAPS, I SAID TO MY SELF "SELF...THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHEA COMMENT"...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home