Thursday, February 23, 2006



Thirty-One Days Smoke Free...

And it SUCKS. OMG. I cannot wait until I can have the occasional cig with a beer and it not make me smoke again. It is so not fair!

Have I gained weight? Yep. I am super short so I look like Barney Rubble.

Have I been a bitch? Yep. Progeny One told me that if I wanted to smoke one every now and then it was okay. This was after I told him he was going to be grounded from his games for three weeks instead of two.

Do I still want one? if someone told me I could have a smoke if I promised to blow smoke in George W's face...I would do it.

And if smoking is so unattractive, why does she look so good doing it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it... it will taste like SHIZER! Swear to God, not sure WHY I took it back up except... she looks so good doing it! Jose told me tonight I have smokers lines on my mouth when I pucker up! I think he just wants me to quit but... OMG is it true???? You would tell me the truth right! Think about that, you no longer have smokers lines! LOL It probably is true I know my skin looks better when I quit, so even though you look like Barney Rubble at least your skin is good.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Kimmie, I dont think she looks good smoking! So cut it all out! And T is right! So what if you look like Barney as long as you extend your life with every cigarette you do not smoke! Remember that ;)

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home